This large onsen, spa and restaurant complex gets busy on weekends. It also has a hot stone spa, with heated volcanic stones. Open until 1am, it’s a good way to relax after a big day. There is a strict no tattoos policy. The spa is a long walk from Nishinokyo station through an urban area; you may prefer to take a taxi.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
5-351-1 Hachijo, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- Take the bus bound for Koinokubocho and alight at the Daianji Nishi-Nichome stop.
Related Venues Yurara-no-yu Onsen (Oshikuma)
- ゆららの湯 奈良店 Yurara-no-yu Onsen (Nara)
- address 奈良市八条5-351-1 5-351-1 Hachijo, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Weekdays: 10:00 - 25:00
Weekends: 7:00 - 25:00
Open all year round
*Admission is not granted to guests with dermatological conditions or tatoos.
- Contact Details