A popular complex with a variety of indoor and outdoor baths, you could spend all day here, and it is open until 1am. There are saunas, massages and ‘akasuri’ Korean body scrubs on offer, along with haircuts and facials. There is also a large casual restaurant. Entrance tickets can be purchased from vending machines in the lobby.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
2147-1 Oshikumacho, Nara
From Kintetsu Gakuemmae Station:
- Take the bus bound for the Higashi-Tomigaokai-Ichome and alight at the Higashi-Tomigaokai-Ichome.
From Kintetsu Takanohara Station:
- Take the bus bound for Gakuemmae Station and alight at the Oshikumakitaguchi.
Related Venues Yurara-no-yu Onsen (Nara)
- ゆららの湯 押熊店 ならやまの湯 Yurara-no-yu Onsen (Oshikuma)
- address 奈良市押熊町2147-1 2147-1 Oshikumacho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Weekdays: 10:00 - 25:00
Weekends: 7:00 - 25:00
Open all year round
- Contact Details