For a lively night out, this slightly smoky, noisy but fun venue is a good place to start. Designed to look like an Edo-period street indoors, there are six yatai food stalls and a common seating area. Order and pay at any of the stalls and your food and drinks will be brought to you, so you can try several different cuisines.
- Venue Details & Access Info
6-7-6 Omiyacho, Nara
From Kintetsu Shin-Omiya Station:
- 3 minutes on foot from the station.
- 新大宮6丁目横丁 Shin-Omiya Rokuchome Yokocho
- address 奈良市大宮町6-7-6 6-7-6 Omiyacho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Tuesday - Thursday: 17:30 - 26:00
Friday & Saturday: 17:30 - 26:30
Sunday: 17:30 - 24:00 (last orders 23:00)
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details