This museum shop stocks unique souvenirs inspired by Asuka’s history, including replicas of archeological finds, accessories and postcards.
Last update: 2016-11-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
10 Asuka, Asuka, Takaichi
From Kintetsu Kashihara Jingumae East Exit:
- Take the bus bound for Asuka Station and alight at Manyo Bunkakan West Exit.
From JR/Kintetsu Sakurai Station South Exit:
- Take the bus bound for Ishibutai and alight at Manyo Bunkakan.
Related Venues Nara Prefecture Complex of Man'yo Culture
- 万葉文化館ミュージアムショップ Nara Prefecture Complex of Man'yo Culture Gift Shop
- address 高市郡明日香村飛鳥10 10 Asuka, Asuka, Takaichi
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 17:30
Year-end and New Year holidays
Mondays (except public holidays) / Closed on Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday
Available Foreign Languages
- Contact Details