This kusamochi store is hard to miss, as the friendly owner is always handing out free samples of his freshly seared mochi sweets. The hotplate brings out the flavor and aroma of the yomogi mugwort leaves and makes for a comforting, warm snack on cold days. The filling is anko (sweet bean paste).
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
728-8 Hase, Sakurai
From Kintetsu Hasedera Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Shirozakeya (Narazuke)
- 総本舗 白酒屋 (草餅) Shirozakeya (Kusamochi)
- address 桜井市初瀬728-8 長谷寺門前 728-8 Hase, Sakurai
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 17:00
- Contact Details