There is probably no other marathon in the world where deer watch your progress from the sidelines. Starting from Konoike Stadium, there are various courses from a simple 3km jog and a 10km run to a full marathon course, taking you through the city and historic towns, to the scenic winding roads around Tenri. It’s a unique way to experience Nara’s history and beauty.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
Nara City, Konoike Stadium, Tenri City
Konoike Athletic Field, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 22 minutes on foot from the station.
- 奈良マラソン 2016 Nara Marathon
- address 奈良市鴻ノ池陸上競技場 Konoike Athletic Field, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Full Marathon: ¥8,600
10km: ¥4,300 (Adults), ¥2,800 (High school student)
*Above entry fees for the 2016 race
Card payment only available for online entries
- Contact Details