The Heijyo Tempyo Autumn Festival in early November is much like the spring and summer events, except the theme involves the reenacting of an ancient ceremony. Expect drumming, courtly dancing and colourful pageantry with participants in Korean influenced traditional garb. There are also stalls with food and activities for the kids.
- Multilingual information available in QR code format
Last update: 2021-02-12
- Venue Details & Access Info
Former Site of Heijokyu Imperial Palace
Sakicho, Nara (Former Site of Heijokyo Imperial Palace)
From Kintetsu Yamato-Saidaiji Station:
- 15 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Former Site of Heijokyu Imperial Palace
- みつきうまし祭り～平城京天平祭・秋～ Heijyo Tempyo Autumn Festival
- address 奈良市佐紀町（平城宮跡） Sakicho, Nara (Former Site of Heijokyo Imperial Palace)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Available Foreign Languages
No foreign language spoken (Japanese only)
- Contact Details