Okadera Temple is particularly striking in autumn when the Japanese maple trees turn vivid red, forming a tunnel of autumn colours as you approach the temple. The leaves are at their best from mid-November to early December.
- Venue Details & Access Info
806 Oka, Asuka, Takaichi (Okadera Temple )
From Kintetsu Kashiharajingu-mae Station:
- Take the bus bound for Okadera-mae, alight at Okadera-mae stop.
Related Venues Okadera Temple (Ryugaiji Temple)
- 紅葉（岡寺） Okadera Autumn Leaves
- address 高市郡明日香村岡806（岡寺） 806 Oka, Asuka, Takaichi (Okadera Temple )
- Opening Time & Admissions
Early Nov - Early Dec
8:00 - 17:00
Teenagers: ¥200 - ¥300
*Group discount available
- Contact Details