Fuchin Taisai, or the Festival for the Wind God, is held every July 6 at Tatsuta Jinja Shrine. It is an ancient prayer ceremony for protection against storm damage, poor harvests and epidemics. Various rituals are performed involving offerings, chanted prayers and dances with bells and swords. A fireworks display is part of the ending ceremony.
Last update: 2017-06-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
Tatsuta Taisha Shrine
1-29-1 Tatsuno-minami, Sangocho, Ikoma
From JR Misato Station:
- 7 minutes on foot from the station.
- 龍田大社 風鎮大祭 Tatsutataisha Fuchin Taisai Festival
- address 生駒郡三郷町立野南1-29-1 1-29-1 Tatsuno-minami, Sangocho, Ikoma
- Opening Time & Admissions
1st Sun of Jul
10:30 - 22:00
- Contact Details