This festival takes place at Kashihara Jingu Shrine, where the Emperor Jinmu is enshrined. It is held annually on April 3rd to celebrate the life of this legendary figure. The event includes intricate projection mapping and candle illumination. There are also live performances, a morning market and a flea market. At the end of the celebration there is a unique parade including marching bands, locals dressed in historical attire, and a convoy of classic cars, Harley Davidsons and a host of other surprises.
Last update: 2016-11-15
- Venue Details & Access Info
Kashihara Jingu Shrine
934 Kumecho, Kashihara (Kashihara Jingu Shrine)
From Kintetsu Kashihara Jingumae Station:
- 4 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Kashihara Jingu Shrine
- 神武祭（神武天皇祭） Jimmu Festival
- address 橿原市久米町934（橿原神宮） 934 Kumecho, Kashihara (Kashihara Jingu Shrine)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Early - Mid-Apr
- Contact Details