Close to Muro-ji Temple, this dining room is part of a ryokan, but open to non-staying guests for meals. The traditional dishes focus on locally picked mountain vegetables and soba noodles. The restaurant overlooks the lacquer red bridge leading to the temple, so try to get a window seat for the best views.
Last update: 2016-11-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
800 Murou, Uda
From Kintetsu Murouguchi Ono Station:
- Take the bus and alight at Muroujimae.
Related Venues Hashimotoya (Ryokan)
- 橋本屋旅館 [食事処] Hashimotoya Dining
- address 宇陀市室生800 800 Murou, Uda
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 16:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details