Famous for its vivid yellow gingko trees in autumn, this small shrine on the way to Soni Highland is small but attractive. Climbing the stairs brings you to a copse of large cedar trees and the wooden shrine, with district views. In October, the locals hold a lively festival with lion dancing.
Last update: 2016-11-02
- Venue Details & Access Info
733 Imai, Soni, Uda
From Kintetsu Kashihara Station:
- Take a bus and alight at the Sonimura-yakubamae stop.
Related Events Kadofusa Jinja Shrine Lion Dancing
- 門僕神社 Kadofusa Jinja Shrine
- address 宇陀郡曽爾村今井733 733 Imai, Soni, Uda
- Opening Time & Admissions
Open all year round
- Contact Details