The bus to Totsukawa Onsen breaks for around 20 minutes here, one of the longest suspension bridges in Japan. Enclosed in wire mesh and rising 54 meters over the Totsukawa River, the bridge was built in 1954 to connect the villages of Uenochi and Tanize. Though quite safe, the swaying motion can be disconcerting, or fun, depending on your perspective.
- Venue Details & Access Info
Tanize, Totsukawa, Yoshino
From JR Gojo Station:
- Take the bus bound for JR Shin Omiya Station, alight at Uenochi Teiryujyo and 33 minutes on foot from the stop.
Related Events Tsuribashi Festival "Yuredaiko"
- 谷瀬の吊り橋 Tanize Suspension Bridge
- address 吉野郡十津川村谷瀬 Tanize, Totsukawa, Yoshino
- Opening Time & Admissions
Open all hours
Open all year round
- Contact Details