A modern building near the main shrine, this treasure house contains beautiful artifacts including makie lacquer boxes inlaid with gold, rare swords, samurai armour and artworks.
Last update: 2020-09-17
- Venue Details & Access Info
160 Kasuganocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 25 minutes on foot from the station.
- Take a bus bound for Kasuga Taisha Honden and alight at theKasuga Taisha Honden stop.
Related Venues Kasugataisha Shrine
Kasugataisha Shrine Man'yo Botanical Garden
Kasuga Ninai Jaya
- 春日大社宝物殿 Kasugataisha Museum
- address 奈良市春日野町160 160 Kasuganocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00 (last admission 16:30)
- Contact Details