This is quite a well known local confectioner and many locals come to buy gifts here. Aside from the traditional Japanese sweets there are Western-style cakes and cookies. Although there is no English information, it is easy to point out what you want. There is a spacious seating area with free tea and coffee, so you can try some sweets and take a break. For more substantial meals, there is a full cafe attached.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
156-1 Kujocho, Yamato Koriyama
FromJR/Kintetsu Tenri Station:
- 11 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Tenpyoan Cafe (Yamato Koriyama)
- 旬菓萬葉 天平庵 大和郡山店 Tenpyoan (Yamato Koriyama)
- address 大和郡山市九条町156-1 156-1 Kujocho, Yamato Koriyama
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:30 - 19:30
Year-end and New Year holidays
- Contact Details