This stylish craft and homewares store on the edge of Naramachi is a good place to find unique Nara-themed souvenirs, like embroidered Buddha brooches, contemporary ceramics, hand-printed fabrics and deer-themed paper crafts. They work closely with local artisans to offer clever, off-beat products, often with a twist on a traditional item.
- Venue Details & Access Info
13-3 Mochiidonocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 7 minutes on foot from the station.
- アカートライフスタイル Acart Lifestyle
- address 奈良市餅飯殿町13-3 13-3 Mochiidonocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 19:00
Mondays (except public holidays) / Closed on Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday
Credit cards accepted
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB
Available Foreign Languages
Information in English
- Contact Details