This elegant white space is dedicated to products made from Gojo's persimmons. Although the company was founded in 1965, the store looks very contemporary and fashionable. Dried persimmons, and sweets and jams made from the fruit are beautifully packaged, making ideal souvenirs and gifts. If you don’t have the time to make a day trip to Gojo, you can visit one of the company's two stores in Nara city: one is in JR Nara Station and the other on Sanjo Dori Street.
- Venue Details & Access Info
1F Murata building, 27-1 Kami-sanjocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 4 minutes on foot from the station.
- 柿の専門 いしい 三条通店 Ishii (Sanjo Dori)
- address 奈良市上三条町27-1 村田ビル1F 1F Murata building, 27-1 Kami-sanjocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 19:00
- Contact Details