The specialty of this traditional confectionary store is a light mochi dumpling, filled with bean paste and quickly toasted. But to be honest, the main attraction of this tiny store is not the products so much as its photogenic appearance. Sitting next to a bridge on a curve in the road, it offers attractive angles for pictures and has featured in several Japanese promotional campaigns and commercials.
- Venue Details & Access Info
1-3-1 Gojo, Gojo
From JR Gojo Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- 餅商 一ッ橋 Mochisho Hitotsubashi
- address 五條市五條1-3-1 1-3-1 Gojo, Gojo
- Opening Time & Admissions
- Contact Details