Close to both JR Nara and Kintetsu Nara stations, this modern-rustic restaurant is a fun place to experience local cuisine. The best seats are at the counter, which offers a prime view of the chefs at work. Many dishes are cooked on charcoal and vegetarian meals are available. With English menus and a selection of large private rooms, it’s a good option for large groups.
- Reservations required for lunch on weekdays
Last update: 2016-10-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
13 Nishijodocho. Nara
From JR/Kintetsu Nara station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- 風流味覚 梁山泊 Fuuryuumikaku Ryouzampaku
- address 奈良市西城戸町13 13 Nishijodocho. Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Weekdays: 17:00 - 23:00
Weekends, public holidays:
11:30 - 14:00; 17:00 - 23:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB
- Contact Details