Located within Oto Cosmic Park, the clear mountain air makes the area perfect for star gazing. The complex includes Nara’s only observatory and a planetarium. The lodge offers Western or Japanese style accommodations, with hearty mountain cuisine. There are also self-catering cabins with sky domes and telescopes. There is a separate onsen complex in the park. The complex is also a convenient rest stop for those driving down to Totsukawa.
Last update: 2021-09-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
249 Sakamoto, Otocho, Gojo
From JR Gojo Station:
- Take a Bus bound for Totsukawa Onsen and alight at Hoshinokuni stop.
Related Venues Oto Cosmic Park Hoshi-no-kuni
- ロッジ星のくに Lodge Hoshinokuni
- address 五條市大塔町阪本249 249 Sakamoto, Otocho, Gojo
- Opening Time & Admissions
8:30 - 17:30
Wednesdays (except public holidays) / Closed on Thursday if Wednesday is a public holiday
Open Wednesdays during Spring/Summer holidays
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details