Although the family speak very little English, they welcome foreign guests. The rooms are simple and a bit old, but comfortable. The ryokan backs onto Hatsuse River, and you can hear it from the back rooms. There are two wooden family style baths, which you can reserve for private use. The early check-in time (from 3pm) and the close proximity to Hasedera Temple, make it a good choice for people who want to try the morning service at the temple.
Last update: 2016-11-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
749-1 Hase, Sakurai
From Kintetsu Hasedera station:
- 19 minutes on foot from the station.
- 観光旅館 大和屋 Kanko Ryokan Yamatoya
- address 桜井市初瀬749-1 749-1 Hase, Sakurai
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details