This business hotel is close to Kashiharajingu-mae Station, making it practical for visiting Kashihara Jingu Shrine and Imaicho. The rooms are small but modern and well maintained, and there is a cafe in the lobby plus a souvenir and sweet shop next door, which sells So, a unique Asuka period confection that tastes a little like cheesecake.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
905-2 Jingumae, Kumecho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Kashihara Jingumae station:
- 1 minutes on foot from the station.
- 橿原オークホテル Kashihara Oak Hotel
- address 橿原市久米町神宮前905-2 905-2 Jingumae, Kumecho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
16 single rooms
8 studio twin rooms
10 twin rooms
2 Japanese rooms
- Contact Details