Close to Kashiharajingu-mae Station and its namesake shrine, this large, modern hotel offers a choice of Japanese or Western style rooms, several restaurants and a relaxed rooftop bar. There are also large indoor and outdoor onsen baths for guests. It is a popular venue for weddings, so may book out quickly in spring and autumn.
Last update: 2016-11-21
- Venue Details & Access Info
652-2 Kumecho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Kashihara Jingumae station:
- 1 minutes on foot from the station.
- 橿原ロイヤルホテル Kashihara Royal Hotel
- address 橿原市久米町652-2 652-2 Kumecho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Credit cards accepted
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB
Available Foreign Languages
- Contact Details