On the edge of historic Naramachi, this series of converted traditional townhouses offers simple accommodations mixing traditional and modern styles. Families and groups can reserve a whole house for a relaxing private stay. Visitors can also join in local activities like rice harvesting and pounding mochi cakes.
- Venue Details & Access Info
779 Kiideracho, Nara
From JR Nara Station:
- Take the bus bound for either Tenri or Shimoyama and alight at the Kideracho stop.
- 奈良町宿 紀寺の家 Naramachiyado Kideranoie
- address 奈良市紀寺町779 779 Kiideracho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
5 individual houses
- Contact Details
0742-25-5500 (9:00 - 21:00)