Tucked away on the slopes of Mt Wakakusa, this luxurious ryokan is close to the main sights, yet quiet and relaxing. Many rooms have views right over Todaiji Temple and Nara Park, which look beautiful at night, while others have private open air baths. There are also two large bathhouses with indoor and outdoor facilities. There is a choice of evening meals, including sukiyaki and nabe hot pot dishes using local ingredients. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
- Free shuttle bus from Nara station
Last update: 2016-10-28
- Venue Details & Access Info
728-10 Kawakamicho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 10 minutes by taxi from the station.
- 奈良 万葉若草の宿 三笠 Man'yo Wakakusanoyado Mikasa
- address 奈良市川上町728-10 728-10 Kawakamicho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB
Available Foreign Languages
Information in English
- Contact Details