Next to Kohfukuji Temple, this small luxury hotel feels like a private club. Acclaimed by the Michelin Guide and a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, it is a quiet, adult space; guests must be over 12 yrs old. All rooms are large, with views over Nara Park. The concierge has a wealth of Nara knowledge and can organise unique experiences.
Last update: 2018-11-21
- Venue Details & Access Info
40-1 Noboriojicho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 3 minutes on foot from the station.
- 登大路ホテル奈良 Noborioji Hotel Nara
- address 奈良市登大路町40-1 40-1 Noboriojicho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details
0120-995-546 (9:00 - 18:00)