For over a thousand years, the views of maple leaves along the Tatsutagawa river have inspired poetry and prayers for prosperity and good harvests. The river-side path extends for around 2km leisurely autumn leaf viewing. After, you can try the local specialty, Tatsuta-age, light, crispy fried chicken inspired by the colour of the leaves.
Last update: 2016-12-01
- Venue Details & Access Info
Tatsutagawa River, Tatsuta Park
2-553 Inaba-kurumase, Ikaruga, Ikoma
From JR Oji Station:
- Take the bus bound for Nara and alight at the Tatsuta-Ohashi stop.
- 竜田川紅葉祭り Tatsutagawa Autumn Leaves Festival
- address 生駒郡斑鳩町稲葉車瀬2-553 2-553 Inaba-kurumase, Ikaruga, Ikoma
- Opening Time & Admissions
20 Nov - 30 Nov