This event is held on November 8 and 9 to promote the gorgeous autumn scenery of Tenkawa Village and Mitarai Valley. Around the village hall area visitors can check out displays of local products, try regional culinary specialties, and even take helicopter rides to view the leaves. If you get worn out, head to one of the area’s many onsen.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
Tenkawa Village Office, Dorogawa Onsen, Mitarai Valley
From Kintetsu Shimoichiguchi Station:
- Take the bus bound for Dorogawaonsen, alight at Tenkawa-Kawaai stop.
Related Venues Mitarai Valley
- 天の川もみじがり Tennokawa Autumn Leaves Festival
- address 吉野郡天川村 Tenkawa, Yoshino
- Opening Time & Admissions
Late Oct - Early Nov
10:00 - 16:00