The vivid leaves are spectacular against the emerald green waters of Mitarai Valley in autumn. With its steep mountain slopes, rapid rivers and waterfalls, it attracts many photographers. There are several suspension bridges, which offer great views. Leaves peak around early to mid-November.
- Venue Details & Access Info
Kitozumi, Tenkawa, Yoshiko (Mitarai Valley)
From Kintetsu Shimoichiguchi Station:
- Take the bus bound for Dorogawaonsen, alight at Tenkawa-Kawaai stop. 40 minutes on foot from the bus stop.
Related Venues Mitarai Valley
- 紅葉（みたらい渓谷） Mitarai Valley Autumn Leaves
- address 吉野郡天川村北角（みたらい渓谷） Kitozumi, Tenkawa, Yoshiko (Mitarai Valley)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Early Nov - Late Nov