Odaigahara is counted as one of Japan’s Top 100 Mountains of its own accord: it also is one of the nation’s “Top 100 lands of mystery” and offers one of its “Top 100 must see views.” From the summit is a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside that in the autumn bursts with the rich colour of turning leaves. The best time to visit is mid-October to early November when the various tree species are at their most brilliant.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
Kotochi, Kamikitayama, Yoshino (Odaigahara Plateau)
From Kintetsu Yamato-Kamiichi station:
- Take the bus bound for Odaigahara and alight at Odaigahara stop.
Related Venues Odaigahara Plateau
- 紅葉（大台ヶ原） Odaigahara Autumn Leaves
- address 吉野郡上北山村小橡（大台ケ原） Kotochi, Kamikitayama, Yoshino (Odaigahara Plateau)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Early Nov - Late Nov