Held September 26 at the Inukai Manyo Memorial Building in the vicinity of the Ishibutai Tumulus, this event features musical performances of Asuka taiko (Japanese drumming), yakumogoto (a traditional stringed instrument), and singing. There is also a banquet and time to enjoy the full harvest moon.
- Venue Details & Access Info
Inukai Manyo Kinenkan
1150 Oka, Asuka, Koichi (Ishibutai Tumulus)
From Kintetsu Kashihara Jingu Station:
- Take the loop bus and alight at the Okadera stop.
Related Venues Ishibutai Tumulus
- 万葉の明日香路に月を観る会 Asuka Moon Viewing
- address 高市郡明日香村岡1150（石舞台古墳） 1150 Oka, Asuka, Koichi (Ishibutai Tumulus)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Around 15 Sep
- Contact Details