One of the bigger fireworks festivals is held in Gojo, on the banks of the Yoshino River. With around 100 food stalls and over 4,000 fireworks, it’s the biggest local event of the year. The riverside is decorated with paper lanterns and many people dress in cotton yukata, adding to the atmosphere. The fireworks start at 8pm.
Last update: 2017-06-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
Okawabashi Bridge, Yoshinogawa River
Okawabashi Bridge, Yoshinogawa River, Gojo
From JR Gojo Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- 吉野川祭り 納涼花火大会 Yoshinogawa Fireworks Display
- address 五條市吉野川 大川橋付近 Okawabashi Bridge, Yoshinogawa River, Gojo
- Opening Time & Admissions
15 Aug - 15 Aug
14:00 - 21:00
Fireworks: 20:00 - 21:00
- Contact Details