The Asuka area comes alive at night on the last weekend of August, with food stalls, night walks, concerts and illuminations. Many of the local shrines and temples such as Okadera Temple, put on beautiful candlelight displays.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
All around Asuka
From Kintetsu Asuka Station:
- Take the free loop bus bound for each location.
- 飛鳥光の回廊 Asuka Hikari no Kairo
- address 高市郡明日香村 村内各所 All around Asuka
- Opening Time & Admissions
18:30 - 21:00
Event date, time and locations may vary annually
- Contact Details