From mid-June to mid-July, the steep slopes leading from Yoshino Station up to Kinpusenji Temple are lined with around 4,000 hydrangea flowers. The path is known as the Nanamagari, meaning seven curves; looking back down as you ascend, you have beautiful views of the flowers below. In the evenings, the flowers are illuminated.
Last update: 2019-06-11
- Venue Details & Access Info
Nanamagari Hydrangea Park, Mt. Yoshino
2430 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino, Yoshiko (Mt. Yoshino)
From Kintetsu Yoshino Station:
- Walk towards ropeway Yoshinoyama station.
Related Venues Mt. Yoshino
- あじさいまつり Hydrangea Festival
- address 吉野郡吉野町吉野山2430（吉野山） 2430 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino, Yoshiko (Mt. Yoshino)
- Opening Time & Admissions
This event is not going to be held in 2019.
- Contact Details