Known as the Thousand Year Cherry Blossom Tree, this huge tree, (believed to be the oldest and larges in Nara at around 900 years old), attracts crowds to Butsuryuji Temple every spring. Views of the tree on a hillside with a small, thatched tea house in the foreground, are very photogenic.
Last update: 2016-11-15
- Venue Details & Access Info
1671 Haibara-Akabane, Uda
From Kintetsu Kashihara Station:
- Take the bus bound for Sonimuraykuba and alight at the Takai stop. 40 minutes on foot from the bus stop.
- 千年桜 Sennenzakura Cherry Blossom Viewing
- address 宇陀市榛原赤埴1671 1671 Haibara-Akabane, Uda
- Opening Time & Admissions
- Contact Details