Over a thousand cherry blossom trees bloom along the river in Takada, forming a pale pink tunnel that stretches around 2.5km to Onaka Park. In the evenings, the trees are illuminated and the park is strung with paper lanterns. Food stalls sell snacks and drinks, so you can dine under the flowers.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
Onaka Park and along Takada River
Onaka, Yamato Takada (Around Onaka Park & Takadagawa River)
From Kintetsu Yamato-Takada Station, JR Takada Station:
- 13 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Onaka Park
- 高田千本桜 Takada Senbonzakura Cherry Blossoms
- address 大和高田市大字大中 大中公園・高田川周辺 Onaka, Yamato Takada (Around Onaka Park & Takadagawa River)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Late Mar - Early Apr
- Contact Details