Every spring, people flock to see this magnificent weeping cherry blossom tree, believed to be around 300 years old. Its blossoms are pale pink, in contrast with a row of hot pink peach blossoms behind it, making for a striking photograph. The tree is named after a local samurai who escaped the fighting life and became a monk. His house was said to be in this area.
Last update: 2019-06-10
- Venue Details & Access Info
Oudahongo, Uda City
Uda Hongo, Uda
From Kintetsu Kashihara Station:
- Take the bus bound for Ouda and alight at the last stop Ouda. 20 minutes on foot from the bus stop.
- 又兵衛桜 Matabe Cherry Blossoms
- address 宇陀市大宇陀本郷 Uda Hongo, Uda
- Opening Time & Admissions
- Contact Details