Flowering in March, the collection of weeping cherry trees at Ohnoji Temple turns the temple grounds a serene pink. Among the trees are two estimated to be around 300 years old. The cherry blossoms can be viewed until 9pm, and entrance to the temple grounds costs ¥300.
Last update: 2021-09-09
- Venue Details & Access Info
1680 Ono, Murou, Uda (Ohnoji Temple)
From Kintetsu Muroguchioni Station:
- 5 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Ohnoji Temple
- お花見 Ohnoji Temple Cherry Blossom Viewing
- address 宇陀市室生大野1680（大野寺） 1680 Ono, Murou, Uda (Ohnoji Temple)
- Opening Time & Admissions
Late Mar - Early Apr
7:00 ~ 18:00
Adults: ¥300 - ¥400
- Contact Details