Set in an attractive old machiya townhouse, this restaurant with private dining rooms specialises in Tofu. English menus are available with detailed explanations about the dishes and suggestions for how to eat each one. All dishes are served in elegant kaiseki style presentation, and although most are vegetarian-friendly, certain dishes include grilled chicken or fish. The lunch course is particularly reasonable - ¥2000 for 13 courses.
- Venue Details & Access Info
44 Nishinoshinyacho, Tenri
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 13 minutes on foot from the station.
- 奈良町 豆腐庵 こんどう Tofuan Kondo
- address 天理市西新屋44 44 Nishinoshinyacho, Tenri
- Opening Time & Admissions
17:30 - 22:00 (last orders 20:00)
First Tuesday of every month
Available Foreign Languages
Menu in English
Full-course meal only: from ¥4,275
- Contact Details