This stylish cafe on the edge of the mountain offers spectacular views from the wooden terrace, especially in spring and autumn. As part of a famous kudzu sweets company, there is only one thing on the menu: freshly made kuzukiri. The slightly gelatinous noodles are refreshing but flavourless, so they are served with sweet kuromitsu (a dark sugar syrup akin to molasses) for dipping. Tea, coffee and matcha are also available.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
561-1 Yoshinoyama Yoshino, Yoshino
From Ropeway Yoshinoyama Station:
- 13 minutes on foot from the station.
- 葛の元祖 八十吉 Yoshinokuzu Yasokichi
- address 吉野郡吉野町大字吉野山561-1 561-1 Yoshinoyama Yoshino, Yoshino
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 18:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / JCB
- Contact Details