Set in a 150-year-old Edo period residence, with a courtyard garden, this modern French restaurant offers reasonable lunch sets and afternoon teas. At night, the seasonal menu becomes a little more luxurious with a Japanese influence, but the prices are reasonable for the creative dishes, using local organic produce.
Last update: 2016-10-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
11 Kunodocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 14 minutes on foot from the station.
- French Omoya French Omoya
- address 奈良市公納堂町11 11 Kunodocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 16:00 (last orders 14:30)
17:00 - 22:00 (last orders 20:30)
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / Master / Visa / JCB / Diners
- Contact Details