A traditional Machiya house in Naramachi has been converted to a sleek, minimalist space with bare beams and concrete. The food is also a blend of traditional Japanese and modern presentation. There are reasonable lunch sets available, which usually include a main dish, soup, salad and rice. They also have cake sets and good coffee.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
28 Higashijodocho, Nara
From Kintetsu Yagi Nishiguchi Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- 珈琲と定食 minamo Coffee & Teishoku Minamo
- address 奈良市東城戸町28 28 Higashijodocho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 18:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Available Foreign Languages
Some English spoken
- Contact Details