This cafe is run by the local town preservation society, and includes a free rest space, with maps and local event news. The menu is pretty minimal, but includes a few daily lunch specials such as curry, spaghetti, ginger pork or somen noodles for ¥600 - ¥800. You can also stop by for tea, coffee and juices. Being further away from Hasedera Temple, it tends to be less crowded and can be a good option in peak season.
- Bathrooms for disabled available
- Venue Details & Access Info
796 Hase, Sakurai
From Kintetsu Hasedera Station:
- 15 minutes on foot from the station.
- 泊瀬長者亭 Hatsuse Chojatei
- address 桜井市初瀬796 796 Hase, Sakurai
- Opening Time & Admissions
10:00 - 17:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details