The chef of this vegetarian restaurant is a committed vegan, so there is no fear of animal products being used. She welcomes customers from around the world with inexpensive and healthy lunch and dinner set courses, using local organic vegetables. You can also have as much rice and miso soup as you want. The owner/chef speaks English and some Chinese, and she is happy to explain each dish. Reservations are recommended for dinner.
- Reservations are acccepted for groups of 3 or more and must be made in advance.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
1F Ferris Station Front, 25-1 Surugamachi, Nara
From JR Nara Station:
- 7 minutes on foot from the station.
- ベジタリアンレストラン 喜菜亭 Vegetarian Restaurant Kinatei
- address 奈良市杉ヶ町25-1 フェリス駅前1F 1F Ferris Station Front, 25-1 Surugamachi, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
Lunch: 11:30 - 14:30 (last orders 14:00)
Dinner: reservation only
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB / 銀聯 (China UnionPay)
Available Foreign Languages
Menu in English
Menu in Chinese
- Contact Details