On a quiet street close to Nara station, this small noodle restaurant is popular with locals. The speciality is “kama-age udon”; noodles served hot in a large dish, which you can dip into a bowl of rich broth with green onion and tempura crumbs.
Last update: 2016-10-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
17-1 Surugamachi, Nara
From JR Nara Station:
- 6 minutes on foot from the station.
- 釜揚げうどん 重乃井 Kama-age Udon Shigenoi
- address 奈良市杉ケ町17-1 17-1 Surugamachi, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
11:00 - 22:00
Third Tuesday of every month
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
- Contact Details