A rustic but sophisticated wine bar in the centre of Naramachi, this is a quiet spot to unwind after a day of sightseeing. They have a good range of European and New World wines by the glass, plus local sake and shochu. If you are unsure what to order, just ask for a recommendation. There are small tapas-style dishes ranging from slices of quiche and terrine to more Japanese offerings, to complement the drinks. There is no English menu, but the owner will do his best to help you order. Open until 2am.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
19-1 Nishi-terabayashicho, Nara
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
- Seve（セヴ） Salon des Vins Seve
- address 奈良市西寺林町19-1 19-1 Nishi-terabayashicho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
18:00 - 26:00
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / JCB
- Contact Details