Conveniently close to Kintetsu Nara Station yet hard to spot at first (look for the red sign outside; the bar is on the 3rd and 4th floors of a non-descript building). The main floor is a cosy cafe and bar that feels like someone’s living room with a mix of retro furniture and quirky flea market finds. Upstairs there are private rooms for karaoke or parties. The staff are young and friendly, and the bar is open until 2am most nights, making it a good spot for a relaxed nightcap.
Last update: 2016-12-06
- Venue Details & Access Info
3&4F Ikeguchi bldg., 459-1 Aburasakacho, Nara
From JR Nara Station:
- 10 minutes on foot from the station.
From Kintetsu Nara Station:
- 1 minutes on foot from the station.
- バー チルアウト Cafe & Bar Chillout
- address 奈良市油阪町459-1 池口ビル3&4F 3&4F Ikeguchi bldg., 459-1 Aburasakacho, Nara
- Opening Time & Admissions
17:00 - 26:00
Open all year round
Price is represented using $ symbols ($=low, $$$$$=high)
Amex / Master / Visa / Diners / JCB
3F bar space table charge: ¥300
- Contact Details