The last remaining sake brewery in the area, this family-run operation is very friendly. Some of the staff can speak a little English, and will guide you through a tasting and brewery tour for around 500 yen, which takes about one hour. They can take groups from two people to 50. It’s a good idea to call ahead, as they can get very busy in the peak sake production season. Between October and March, you may not be able to visit the brewing area, but you can still do a tasting and learn about the different sake varieties.
- Reservation required for kura tour
Last update: May 22 2017
- Venue Details & Access Info
510 Miwa, Sakurai
From JR Miwa Station:
- 6 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Imanishi Sake Brewery
- 今西酒造 Imanishi Sake Brewery
- address 桜井市大字三輪510 510 Miwa, Sakurai
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00
Sundays between May 15 - Sep 30
Available Foreign Languages
Information in English
- Contact Details