Built in 1856, this former merchant’s house serves as the local townscape preservation centre. The main attraction is its traditional garden and the house is free to enter. Since the historic drama "Asa ga Kita" aired on NHK in 2015, it has drawn many visitors. The facade and garden represent the heroine’s home, and many scenes were filmed around Imaicho.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
1-10-9 Imaicho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Yagi-Nishiguchi Station:
- 7 minutes on foot from the station.
- 今井景観支援センター Imai Townscape Preservation Center
- address 橿原市今井町1-10-9 1-10-9 Imaicho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00
Year-end and New Year holidays
- Contact Details