With five branches across the Asuka area, this rental shop is convenient, though you pay an extra charge to drop your bike at a different shop. There are bikes to suit all ages and electric-assist models. They don’t have English maps, but their area maps are fairly clear, including major landmarks and recommended restaurants.
Last update: 2016-11-14
- Venue Details & Access Info
664-1 Kumecho, Kashihara
From Kintetsu Asuka Station:
- 5 minutes on foot from the station.
Related Venues Asuka Rental Cycle (Asuka)
- 明日香レンタサイクル（橿原神宮前駅） Asuka Rental Cycle (Kashiharajingu-mae Station)
- address 橿原市久米町664-1 664-1 Kumecho, Kashihara
- Opening Time & Admissions
9:00 - 17:00
- Contact Details